SO JUICY :: These days we’re not just tossing tequila back from our shot glasses. Twice daily we’re shooting the not-as-tasty but oh-so-better for you concoction known as aloe vera juice. The benefits are both inside and out:
On the inside:
• Drinking aloe vera juice provides essential amino acids and a long list of vitamins
• Aloe vera is an excellent way to encourage a strong immune system
• The juice aids in digestion, and can be a solution for constipation
• It helps support strong teeth and strengthens gums
On the outside, aloe is famous for being a full-body moisturizer. It’s anti-inflammatory properties can even be effective for acne, sunburn, blisters, bites and rashes. No wonder we’ve gone through two litres already this summer.
Chase with Petron.
* This is not medical advise. Consult your doctor before taking aloe juice.