GLOBAL GIVING :: CanQueer Stars’ Song Benefits The Philippines

MUSIC MAKES THE PEOPLE COME TOGETHER ::  What happens when you put Canadian celebrities like sexy singer/songwriter Gavin Bradley and three-time Gemini-winning (and three-time Emmy nominee) comic genius Paul Bellini together to write a song?

Certified gold and an instant holiday classic.

“If You’re Not Here At Christmas”, also a #1 hit on the Canadian singles chart, features boldface names on vocals and in choir; Jamieson Eakin, Amy Lewis and Suzanne Nuttall join over a dozen other diverse vocalists – “Spectra Singers” – to create to the fresh, winning holiday hit.

Now, because two of the singers involved with the recording have been personally impacted by Typhoon Haiyan, Spectra Singers will donate 75% of net profits to Philippines relief.  The remaining 25% will benefit RACA – a registered non-profit organization that celebrates diversity in musical expression.

Buy it now on iTunes and help create a Christmas win-win.

Homepage featured image: Glenn Bell

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here